Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh pooh

There is something rather upsetting about a grown man hating Winnie the Pooh. Especially the man who created his image. How sad!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4772370.stm

Personally I love EH Shepherd's Pooh (sounds rather bizarre but you know what I mean!). What I hate is the coloured in version that Disney luminates.

And if it came to a choice between Wind in the Willow's Toady in washer woman's clothing and Pooh floating under a balloon... well. I am just not sure what I would choose!

And on that moral dilema I think I prove my earlier point that I am working too hard, and shall mosey off to bedfordshire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Locations of visitors to this page