Sunday, May 28, 2006

Everyone has one good book in them...

After numerous first chapters (remind me to wipe the desktop of my laptop before I die so noone ever knows quite how many unsuccessful and often over-indulgent first chapters there were!), I have worked out what my book is going to be!! You know, the one we all have in us somewhere?

Of course I can't tell you what the idea is, that would just be silly. Someone would doubtless steal my idea and beat me too it. Its far too good an idea for that. The genius thing is, it could even be a good enough idea that it will survive my lack of writing ability, and my fickle nature (and inevitable abandonment!) to make it to the best sellers list! (Aim for the stars and you may reach the sun!)

I have already written, well not quite the first chapter, but the beginning of the prologue at least.

Genius. J.K. Rowling's success will be mine (note: my book does NOT involve wizardry of any kind!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Locations of visitors to this page