Sunday, August 20, 2006

Raindrops on roses....

In true "How do we solve a problem like maria" style (which is currently one of my favourite things).... these are a few MORE of my favourite things:

Phad thai
Pride and prejudice - the book
Pride and prejudice - the BBC adaptation
Pyjamas
My brown knee high boots
Yellow tulips
Chanel rouge noir nail varnish
Colgate
My corsa - The Bug
Sunny saturdays
Mulberry handbags
My family
Pepperoni passion Dominoes pizza
Flip flops
Hollyhocks
Sleeping
Basil
Red
The Great Smile Robbery - by Roger McGough
Empty roads
Earrings
Slippers
Spring
Dancing...

The list could go on. And you see with a list that long, its hard to not be happy.

12 comments:

David said...

How can Colgate possibly be one of your favourite things?

Emily Wearmouth said...

Because it tastes nice. And other toothpastes don't.

David said...

No it doesn't. It's a tube of anonymous-tasting gack produced by a horrid dodgy multinational. Saying Colgate is one of your favourite things is like saying you're particularly chummy with Ajax. Or you've got a bit of a crush on your quilted toilet roll.

Emily Wearmouth said...

Ruling out loving Colgate because of its background is like chosing your friends on the class of their parents.

David said...

Well, if I already knew the parents of the people I met *before* I met them, I might just do that.

Emily Wearmouth said...

But with that approach you would miss out on some great friends because their parents are poo. And some great toothpaste.

David said...

But Colgate isn't my friend. It's a tube of anonymous-tasting gack produced by a horrid dodgy multinational.

Emily Wearmouth said...

But without Colgate you would have no friends. Just smelly breath.

David said...

Who says I have friends?

Emily Wearmouth said...

Does that mean I am off the hook? ;-)

David said...

NO.

Emily Wearmouth said...

Good :-)

Locations of visitors to this page