Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm back!!



Hi folks,

I am back. I have had the best week I can remember. I am totally relaxed. My brain has actually switched off entirely and I couldn't remember how to spell "loaf" this morning!

Being now totally relaxed and lazy, I can't be bothered to write too much about it, so ... lazy copy-cat that I am, I figure I will just wait for Elle to blog about the holiday (she took down notes as we went, well, she wrote what we remembered and laughed about each dinner anyway!). I will then copy and paste, with minor changes, to my blog.

I know. Lazy. But here are some photos to keep you going :-)




















Me, tasting, at Mercier champagne house, in Epernay.











Elle, stealing a van. As if her Morgan isn't enoough for a girl ;-)













The chateau

3 comments:

Chele said...

Your holiday looks fab! I can't wait to hear all the details!
The wine tasting must have been a highlight ;-)

Emily Wearmouth said...

Every day was a highlight really! I REALLY didn't want to go back to work!! :-)

Congrats on your new flat by the way!! Soooooo pleased for you! :-)

While I am in a holiday mood I should plan a visit.

Elle said...

Stealing a van indeed!

... well maybe.

Now I just need a couple of Ducatis and my collection will be done! :D

Locations of visitors to this page