Sunday, February 18, 2007

London baby!

Ok, so I work there every day of the week (or so it feels), but there was something special about my day in London with my mum yesterday.

Could it have been because the parentals bought my train ticket, and paid for mum and I to get black cabs EVERYWHERE?

Could it have been because I bought two (yes, two) pairs of nine west shoes?

Could it have been the gorgeous clothes from East?

Could it have been the scrummy lunch and dinner?

Maybe the excellent Billy Elliott?

Or perhaps just spending a day (and lots of money) with my mum?

I think that was it - and I was only a stand in on her birthday treat because dad was ill. Fabulous day.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! Those shoes look cool too. Hope your dad feels better soon.

Locations of visitors to this page