Thursday, September 13, 2007

More Princely dreams...

I went to the Dome, sorry, the O2, this evening to see Prince.

My first time in the big tent, and Prince was awesome.

Andrew is now my all time favourite person for getting two tickets when no others were to be had across London. Not only did he get me tickets, he got me two of the best in the arena!!! 4 metres from Prince shaking his (very small) arse!!

I have to say I never realised just how good his voice is - and mid high energy guitar solo he could compete with the best.

Kirsty and I partied like it was 1999. Prince did indeed leave us satisfied (it was a close run thing, but Raspberry Beret was the last song of the last encore, for which Prince seemed to have been dragged from his bed, PJs and all!!). But my favourite song (aside from his version of a Foo Fighters song... Name escapes me) had to be Little Red Corvette sung all quiet and moody.

Awesome.

Love you Andrew, thank you!!!

1 comment:

Emily Wearmouth said...

Foo Fighters - The Best... you know "Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you...."

Fabulous.

Locations of visitors to this page