Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A-Z of blogging

Today my friend told me I have inspired him to start a blog. About two hours later another friend told me that she has Blog Block and after years of successful nonsense, finds herself with nothing on her mind except how hellish April looks set to be at work.

So here is an A-Z of blogging, to help both of my blog friends in need:

blog about Attack!

blog about boys

blog about caramel

blog about dogs

blog about elephants

blog about fish

blog about gigolos

blog about Hannibal

blog about iguanas

blog about Jerusalem

blog about kites

blog about lifts

blog about mice

blog about nappies

blog about Orangina

blog about pickle

blog about quasar

blog about rifles

blog about stepping stones

blog about TimTams

blog about umbilical cords

blog about violins

blog about waxing

blog about xylophones

blog about zanadoo


On reflection I don't think I blog about animals often enough...

2 comments:

PRotagonist said...

No one blogs about animals enough, more's the pity. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll.

Emily Wearmouth said...

My pleasure - although I understand I have also given away the whereabouts of Almostalady in my blogroll spring clean ;-)

Its the latest incarnation though - I believe her other residence is still locked...

Locations of visitors to this page