Tuesday, April 08, 2008
This post is proof, if it were needed, that my walk to the station is looong and rather dull.
The characteristics of a yellow tulip with which I identify:
- they push through often frozen ground to establish themselves
- they grow anywhere the bulb is dropped
- they grow nicely with a little care and attention but do just as well when left alone
- they are the ultimate in independence, carrying all they need in their bulb
- they are persistent, coming back year after year
- they try to be cheery at all times, even keeping their heads up when their petals start to fall
What would you be?
Posted by @EmVicW at 8:57 am