Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pangs of guilt

I have the guilt.

I just checked my blog traffic figures to see how many people head to TOE these days. And I have lost 20% from my previous daily traffic highs.

I am not a fool. I know exactly why this is. I don't post as much.

I have an excuse - I am terribly busy working or actually living life to tell you beautiful bunch all about it.

But still... you don't care about that do you? You want juicy details of the goings on of Bondi bus drivers (actually I am sure my bus driver yesterday was unhinged). You need to know when someone around me makes me mad, or laugh, or cringe.

I expect you have been mourning that your days just don't feel complete anymore, haven't you?

Hmm. OK. Sorry. I shall see if I can do better.

Yours (when I remember),
Em

1 comment:

Rob said...

I tend to rely on the RSS feed, which might not show up properly on your stats?

Locations of visitors to this page