Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Meme: Emology

Yes I know, its a bit of a cop out, but yesterday you got nothing at all, beloved reader, so thank your lucky stars that my sister tagged me in this meme...

1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic vinegar

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I love that they need to say 'sit down'... like otherwise my answer would be KFC (ew). Has to be Asia De Cuba at the St Martin's Lane Hotel in Covent Garden. In Australia it is Sushi Train in Bondi Junction. Best sushi in the world. Had tea there last night...

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
Avocado

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, goats cheese, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatos... mmmm.

5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Marmite or strawberry jam

6) How many televisions are in your house?
1

7) What color cell phone do you have?
Dark blue

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right, although I used to be ambidextrous.

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A couple of wisdom teeth.

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Ambitious amounts of weights in the gym. Grrr personal trainer!

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope. I plan ahead quite enough as it is.

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I would only change my name for a man I really loved. I have no wish to change it otherwise.

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Nope. The GFC hasn't hit that badly yet!

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Have no idea. In addition to the many I have here, I have a box full of shoes (including flip flops) in my loft in The Letch

16) What is/are your goal/s for the year?
To continue to live and love every minute of my time in Australia.

17) Last person you talked to?
Kinetics girls in the kitchen over my sandwich

18) Last person you hugged?
How sad... I don't really hug people in Australia. Probably Anna my new housemate. She is Italian (which I believe serves as a good explanation).

19) Favorite Season?
I love them all at the beginning and by the end am looking forward to the next. Not looking forward to winter in Sydney though - it was cold and boring.

20) Favorite Holiday?
My recent one to the desert. LOVED it. Other goodies were the week in Tobago and week driving around the Champagne region with Elle in her Morgan. The good life...

21) Favorite day of the week?
Saturday/Sunday

22) Favorite Month?
It was July, but that is now winter... hmmm. December. Sunshine in Sydney, a short work month, then flying home to snow and family.

23) First place you went this morning?
Bathroom

24) What's the last movie you saw?
How funny that its the same as my sister! The Holiday (pure cheese, but I have a girl crush on Kate Winslet which regular readers will already know about). Plus it was filmed in a town I discovered at Christmas - where a good friend lives.

25) Do you smile often?
Yes

26) Do you always answer your phone?
No. I rarely do.

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
One of my backpacker friends from my holiday who have no idea of time... or someone from home. Occasionally a nightclub in London - yeah, that's really appreciated.

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Why would I want to do that? Are gravy brown eyes not the best?

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
??????

30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes I had Abi (Abercrombie and Fish) and Levi. Then I had a load called Marmite, Martha and other M names. I am not good with fish...

31) Favorite Christmas song?
Wizzard or Slade. Don't mind Mariah either. I LOVE christmas cheese!

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
An Aquabumps picture. Already choosing!

33) Can you do push ups?
Almost. I do them at a 45 degree angle on the bar in the gym. They hurt.

34) Can you do chin ups?
Assisted ones, which is a big improvement on a month or so ago.

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

36) Do you have any saved texts?
No

37) Ever in a car wreck?
Nope

38) Do you have an accent?
BBC English - and getting stronger the longer I spend in Sydney!

39) What is the last song to make you cry?
I cry at just about anything. Des'ree Kissing You last week got me. REM's Nightswimming always does, as does Everybody Hurts.

40) Plans tonight?
Gym

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No. I can't really imagine what that feels like. It hurts enough to watch people you care about do it.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Sushi, a diet coke, my week's train ticket

43) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, and although I had been bought them by a few people and yellows are my favourite, the red one given to me at Kings Cross station 11 years ago still makes me smile to remember.

44) Current hate right now?
Can't say...

45) Met someone who changed your life?
It would be arrogant to say no, almost everyone I know has changed my life in some way, but noone has influenced it more than anyone else (I think...)

46) How did you bring in the New Year?
With some of my favourite folks of Boo... singing to Singstar. Thank goodness Clare's house is detached!

47) What song represents you?
Oh gosh, this is the kind of thing I think all the time. I hear something and think 'that's so me!'. I don't have a theme song though.

48) Name three people who might complete this?
Well let's try Jen, Cathy and Polly

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Absolutely no idea. My brain takes quite a while to get going in the morning.


4 comments:

Em's mum said...

15. .....and don't forget the shoes under my spare bed. You know, the ones that nearly cost you a fortune to fly back? (Hm, not sure if there are flip-flops there, but I'm loving your Uggs!)

@EmVicW said...

You're wearing my uggs? MUM! :-(

Em's mum said...

Only joking. I thought I would wind you up. But it would be payback for the white trousers, the red pashmina, the crocodile peeptoes.....oh yes I remember, I've managed to hang on to them.
As you can see folks, we have a symbiotic relationship, my daughter and I.

@EmVicW said...

:-p

The pashmina was an accident. You have mine as a deposit!

Locations of visitors to this page