Tomorrow the boss man goes on holiday and he has handed temporary power of THE WORLD (of Kinetics) to me. I shall, for the next couple of weeks, go by the title Honorable Lady Madam Acting Managing Director (or something similar). I get power over petty cash and other such glamorous undertakings.
I just sent out a tweet asking for suggestions for ways in which my new found power trip should manifest itself and the replies are pouring in. They are making me giggle so I will share them with you...
- Get your minions to create you a throne made from your clients' productsI love a lot of these ideas and may try a good many of them out. I do need a lightbulb for my IKEA lamp....
- Walk into the office and make @KdeR reorganise your bookshelf by book colour
- Get someone to do coffee runs for u and fill up your water bottle when its empty and, ensure that the cheese and wine comes out in a nice platter at 3pm
- Get everyone into the boardroom, ask them to pick who should go, let them argue, send them out, bring them in and say 'You're fired'
- Make some senior people clean your car :)
- Make everyone use the term 'egregarious' in everything they write
- Get them to make you a coffee :)
- Oh... PERFECT way to express your power... Go buy heaps of IKEA stuff and get staff to assemble them for you.
- Have a gold statue of yourself erected outside your office door. Make people bow as they walk past it.