Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tell me why... I like Wednesdays

Today is Tuesday. Which, logically, means tomorrow is Wednesday.

Wednesday is my day off under our 4-day week scheme.

For the last 5 weeks I have had to work my Wednesday because I have had so much to do (so I have accumulated a whole week's leave owing - Kakadu here I come... soon).

Anyway tomorrow is the first Wednesday for yonks when I don't have to go to work, but I have forgotten what it is I used to do on this day off!

I need to pop to the library to return a book (Kafka and I didn't work out), but other than that.... ?

Suggestions are very gratefully received. For those in the UK about to suggest I head to the beach, the weather forecast is warm-ish but sporadic and often heavy showers.

So... ideas?

2 comments:

Jon said...

So..lemme get this straight...you only work 4 days a week???

@EmVicW said...

Lately it would be more accurate to say I work 5 and am paid for 4. So I am now getting my days back :-)

Locations of visitors to this page