Friday, April 24, 2009

Visitor

I am rather excited.

Yesterday I got a message on Facebook from a very good friend and Boo member, saying that she is in Malaysia a lot for work in the next couple of months and is looking into detouring via Sydney to pay me a visit.

Now, as a disclaimer so she doesn't worry that everything is done and dusted; I know this is still just at the IF stage.

However.. WOOOOT!

I haven't yet had a visitor out to Sydney and really want to see her.

Fingers crossed everyone!

3 comments:

Katy Ludditt said...

Er...hello?

@EmVicW said...

I didn't count your visit for two reasons:

1) You didn't come from the UK
2) You didn't stay with me

But ok, ok... the lovely Katy has already headed Down Under for a trip.

Felicity said...

Am working on it, will let you know as soon as I hear anything! In the meantime, if there are any dates which are terrible for you, just let me know so I can avoid them x

Locations of visitors to this page