Monday, July 13, 2009

Where'd she go?

Sorry for the silence, I have been on a little holiday in the sunshine. Back in work today and to my delight I have been tagged in a meme while I was away by Polly.

So here goes:

What is your current obsession? Um... my feminist blog A Woman's Writes. I am reading Germaine Greer to write a review at the moment, and trying to make feminism relevant for the 21st century.

Coffee or tea? Neither please. Or peppermint tea.

What’s for dinner? Gosh goodness knows! I am heading to a lovely cafe for hot choc and a knitting lesson from Erin with Emma so maybe I will get something there. Otherwise I do have some home made pumpkin soup in the freezer...

What was the last thing you bought? Sushi train for lunch.

What are you listening to right now? A very quiet office.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Mint choc chip. Mmmm.

What is your favorite colour? Red to wear, yellow for flowers.

What is your dream job? Marketing for English Heritage or the History Channel or something like that.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? I don't... I lie there listening to the radio for up to 45 mins! :S


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page