Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Big News

The teasing is over, I can now announce my news....

I am moving back to the UK! Sooner than planned, but I finish up at Kinetics on the 28th August and will be boarding a plane home on the 21st October.

I have been offered a stonking job at a great agency for when I get back, and so will be renting a flat in London rather than booting out my tenants and moving back into my dream cottage (they will have to excuse me turning up and emptying my belongings out of the loft though!)

From the 2nd September to the 16th October I shall be travelling around the wonderful world of Oz taking in the Top End and much more!

- Flying to Perth and spending a couple of nights with my good friends KK and Matt
- Heading on a 10 day trip up from Perth to Broome, taking in the Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
- A couple of nights in Broome staying on Cable Beach
- A 9 day trip through The Kimberley and the Bungle Bungle
- A night in Darwin
- A 3 day tour in Kakadu
- Bit more Darwin
- Fraser Island
- Tasmania: Hobart, Port Douglas, Cradle Mountain, Devonport, Launceston
- Back to Sydney for a leaving bash then HOME!

By the time I fly home I will have been to every state, every state capital (bar Brisbane, except for a brief stop over), a bit of New Zealand and some of the most amazing sights I will ever see.

More excited forward looking and reminiscing backward looking posts to come now my gagging order has ended!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yay, looking forward to you coming back to blighty! congrats again.

But I still cant believe you've been everywhere in Oz except.... Ramsay Street! For Shame! :-)

Locations of visitors to this page