Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life is a cabaret old chum

I don't think I told you before (because I refrained from simply blogging his CV and vital statistics when I met him) but The Man has a theatre company, Two's A Company, which runs a cabaret night every Tuesday in Sydney.

For the last two weeks on special request the evening has involved a host of guest singers all under one theme - Disney.

I went to both nights (no I am not a WAG, I don't always go, but come on peeps... it was Disney!) and it was so much fun! A pal last night took a couple of videos and popped them up on YouTube and I wanted to share them with you.

First up, The Man sings with his pal Courtney in an arranged-at-the-last-minute duet.



Then Lauchlan does a turn as a blue genie from Aladin.



Very entertaining :). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Damian Damjanovski said...

It was most certainly a fun fun night.

Can't wait to do it again.

Locations of visitors to this page